BBCIC Transparency of Its Science-Driven Approach
BBCIC conducts transparent, science-driven research.
The consortium’s scope does not include advocacy or political functions, including taking a position or commenting on legislative or regulatory proposals. BBCIC is committed to transparency in all aspects of its research and operations.
The BBCIC Research Team will
- Register all BBCIC research protocols in ClinicalTrials.gov, a database of privately and publicly funded clinical studies conducted around the world, before initiating a study
- Register methodological and other projects at HSRProj (Health Services Research Projects in Progress), a database of all health services research and public health projects
- Submit BBCIC research reports to an appropriate scientific forum for publication within six months after the completion of the research. When published, the research report will be posted to the Publications webpage on BBCIC.org
- Report verified findings of interest to regulatory authorities (see Policy 2.14 Safety-related Findings of Interest), where appropriate
- Update this webpage regularly to include details of all BBCIC research protocols